Where I Cram My Ideas


Monday, June 11, 2007

Introduction

This blog site is just here for fun.

I know that much of the world today isn't fun. I'll write about that. The point is to share with you, my [privileged] readership, the world through my eyes. I want to introduce you to the facts that I've been introduced to, and I want to analyze things in what I hope is an enlightening way. I want to be able to dialogue with people at other blog sites.

To me, 'bigot' is the worst possible curse word that can be applied to a person - when true. With that in mind, if you want to post bigoted comments in response to my blogs, good riddance.

On the bright side, however, I think humans have an obligation to smile and to laugh as much as they can :) That's why I intend to keep y'all updated with fun links and yada yada yada. I may even recommend movies, music etc. I'll be around.

No comments: